- Individual Member - A person who accets membership of the Society in his or her personal capacity.
- Retired Member - A person who either accepts membership of the Society or who continues membership in his or her personal capacity after having retired from active employment.
Every member of the CSSA is entitled to the following:
- The right to vote at the Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary Meetings. This includes the right to vote for the election of Board Members and Branch Committees.
- The right to nominate for election to the branch committee in their province of residence.
- Free issues of Concrete Beton, The Source Book and Concrete Beton Fulton Awards Edition - hard copies and online.
- Listing in The Source Book.
- A discount on all fees for seminars and conferences.
- A discount on the purchase price of printed CSSA publications.
- Free copies of electronic versions of most of the CSSA’s publications either on CD-ROM or a download from the CSSA website.
- Discounted rates on publications of our International Partners, namely the American Concrete Institute (ACI).