How is your Concrete knowledge?
Willing to put it to the test?
The Inland Branch will be hosting a quiz and the winner will be crowned the ‘Concrete Quiz Whiz’.
Put together a team of four people, create a memorable, concrete related team name and bring your family and supporters along for a fun night!
QUESTIONS & CATEGORIES:
- Questions will come from the Concrete Society website (www.concretesociety.co.za), the Fulton’s Concrete Technology Edition 9 and the rest will be general knowledge. ;
- Categories include: ‘Multiple choice’, ‘Rapid fire’, ‘Identify the project’ and ‘General knowledge’.
- The best concrete technologist will not necessarily be the winner! Johan van Wyk will act as the Concrete Quiz Master and the Inland Branch Committee will be the judges.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO CELLPHONES;
- NO COMMUNICATING WITH THE AUDIENCE, OTHER TEAMS OR ‘SHOUT OUTS’.
- Teams to consist of four people.
- Each team to select a team leader who will do the writing and answering of questions.
Event Sponsor - R 7,500.00 (incl. VAT)
Includes 6 pull up banners or similar inside the venue, Logo on questionnaire presentation, 1 team entry and usual mention.
Bar & Drinks Area - R 3,000.00 (incl. VAT)
Includes 4 pull up or similar banners in and around the bar area, 1 team entry, opportunity to brand bar area with for example bunting, serviettes etc., usual mention and thanks.
Balcony Area - R 2,500.00 (incl. VAT)
Includes 4 banners, 1 team entry, opportunity to brand the area with for example bunting, branded serviettes etc., usual mention and thanks.
Prizes - R 3,500.00 (incl. VAT)
Includes 1st prize Trophy - sponsor & CSSA logo , Consolidation/ Runner up prize, Best Team Name prize, sponsor representative to assist with the handover of all prizes, opportunity to brand the prize table, 1 team entry, usual mention and thanks.