Golf Day Event Details
The Western Cape Branch of the Concrete Society of Southern Africa cordially invites you to participate in our Annual Golf Day
Date: Thursday, 6 April 2017
Place: Rondebosch Golf Club
Cost: R 2,508 per Four Ball (incl. VAT)
"Objective of the Golf Day is a contribution towards one of the pillars of the CSSA, namely to provide a networking forum for all involved in the concrete industry."
- The competition format will be Four Ball Better Ball Stableford.
- Cost includes some light refreshments and a braai before the prize giving
- All entries and proof of payments must be received by: Friday 31 March 2017.
- Due to financial losses in previous years the Western Cape Branch of the Concrete Society of Southern Africa has no choice but to adopt a policy of: “NO PAY, NO PLAY”. Please also be advised your commitment to play is also a commitment to pay.
Jan Ellis, Branch Chair
Sponsorship options are available which entitles companies to advertise to an audience dedicated predominantly to the concrete industry.
*Prime Location Wet hole @ R 5,000.00 excl. VAT
- 1 x opportunity available
*Wet hole @ R 2,500.00 excl. VAT
- 2 x opportunities available
- Download Map of Golf Course
- Note that holes will be allocated on a 'first-come-first-serve' basis.
- Companies who enter a Four ball and Sponsor a hole will receive R 300.00 discount.
- Please contact Adrienne Taylor, email@example.com to discuss in detail.
Map to Golf Course
Rondebosch Golf Club
+27 21 689 4176
For all golf & sponsorship enquiries contact:
Cell: 072 904 5997